This easy to handle filtration/separation geotextile roll is ideal for smaller jobs and can easily be stored. Terram T1000 geotextile can be used for many drainages and separation application including ground stabilisation (between the sub-base and subgrade by limiting the intermixing of granular layers of stone), around drainage materials, soakaways, under decking, patios, porous paving car parks, block paving drives, stone driveways and paths.
When stone is placed directly on a soft subgrade, the imposed load often causes intermixing of two layers by water flow pushing fine soil particles down – this creates a failed surface and loss in bearing strength, surface rutting and deformation at the sub-base/subgrade interface. Terram T1000 standard geotextiles are ideal for preventing the ingress of fine soil particles while allowing water through.
TERRAM T1000 geotextile roll is manufactured in the UK, from a needle punch nonwoven PP fabric and has high strength and elongation, strong CBR puncture resistance, and good permeability.
Key Features & Benefits of TERRAM T1000 geotextiles:
- TERRAM Geotextile – a name you can trust and manufactured in the UK
- Supplied on a 2.25m x 100m roll (225sqm)
- Easy to handle – only 30kg per roll
- Allows water to filter through
- Stop soil particles from passing through
- Separates fine soils and sand from intermixing with large stone sub-base layers
- Permeable needle-punched nonwoven ground stabilisation fabric