Concentrated Water-Based Primer & Bonding Agent
ARDEX P 51 PRIMER
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- For floors, walls and ceilings, including dense and porous substrates
- Low odour and solvent free
INFORMATION ARDEX P 51 PRIMER
ARDEX P 51 is a multi-purpose primer ideal for priming porous surfaces prior to the application of ARDEX water-based levelling and smoothing compounds.
- Multipurpose – seals and primes a wide range of applications
- Blue pigment allows clear identification of primed areas
- Convenient re-sealable tub
- Provides up to 160m2 coverage per 5kg unit
- Easy to use, dilute as appropriate for the application
Unit Size Available: 1kg, 5kg, 25kg
Coverage: Refer to product datasheet
TECHNICAL DATA ARDEX P 51 PRIMER
Smooth and non-porous substrates (E.g. prefabricated concrete floors, dense cement screeds, improved calcium sulfate screeds, terrazzo etc)
1 part ARDEX P 51 with ½ part water.
Rough concrete sub-floors and ceilings
1 part ARDEX P 51 with 1 part water.
Power Float Concrete
1 part ARDEX P 51 with 2 parts water.
Porous or highly absorbent cement screeds
1 part ARDEX P 51 with 5 parts water.
Absorbent and smooth calcium sulfate screeds
1 part ARDEX P 51 with 3 parts water.
See datasheet for more substrates.